Jumat, 20 Maret 2009

Salut for Stephen/nie

Who does not know Stephen Hawking?Scientists worst I ever encountered.He is a kosmolog most in the world.Yup, the theory about the black hole [hole that is not really black, but a term that when a star has exhausted time stars will collapse due to gravity style of its own].In fact this theory has been popular on the right before it but was merely the most Hawking understand about this theory.In addition he is also the largest this century theory that Relativitas General Theory Einsten and quantum Mechanics.According to the book Relativitas General Theory Einstein, there are only 10 people in the world to understand the correct theory of this.I just have to read it several times even turn back and the book still does not understand the blister that I understand it is, that time is relative is not constant, as in say, Newton. Stephen Hawking to its powerful than me [hha! Of course..]. he has learned that the spirit is very high even though the physical is not possible, imagine he had ALS the disease should make it sit in a wheelchair.Therefore, the conclusions from earlier so I think that people who have names such as Stephen Hawking, Stephenie Meyer, its great people. Kosmolog that one expert, the candidate make a novel international best seller. So I will be thinking to change my name.hha!

0 komentar: